Camp Fire Northwest Ohio is currently seeking a qualified CEO...
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in an executive leadership role.
• Minimum of five years experience in an executive or senior leadership role including financial management, fundraising,
business development, strategic planning and community relations.
• Solid business leadership skills including creating organizational structure, firm decision-making and internal and external
• Demonstrated dedication and support for the advancement of young people.
• Strong communication skills with the proven ability to speak and present in a concise, compelling and engaging manner.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with other community organizations, businesses, schools, etc.
• Effective engagement with the Board of Directors including communications, fundraising, and board development activities.
• Create and implement organizational policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient operations.
• Recruit, hire, and train staff. Provide on-going feedback and conduct annual evaluations.
• Ensure properly staffed, safe, high-quality programming and activities that meet community needs and align with the mission and strategic direction of Camp Fire.
• Conduct participant surveys and annual assessments of programs (financial outcomes, enrollment and retention) and use the information to make modifications to ensure in-demand, high-quality programs.
• Recruit, train, and retain volunteers and provide appropriate recognition for achievement of Camp Fire youth and adult volunteers.
• Develop and monitor annual budget, provides timely and accurate financial reports, and ensures compliance with financial reporting requirements.
• Ensure accuracy and transparency of financial systems.
• Maintain financial and programmatic systems to ensure compliance with grant and accreditation requirements and achievement of ACA standards.
• Lead organizational fundraising efforts including grant writing activities, special events, individual donor cultivation, annual campaign, and develops new initiatives with the support of the Board of Directors.
• Develop long-term strategies for self-sustainability.
• Serve as the organization’s spokesperson promoting Camp Fire’s youth development philosophy and programming opportunities.
• Develop and execute comprehensive marketing and branding strategies that ensure high-quality, consistent messaging and materials and increase visibility and credibility in the community.
Submit resumes and references by e-mail only to: CampFireNWOhio@yahoo.com by May 1.