Day Campers can enjoy all the daytime experiences Camp Glen has to offer while returning to their home each night.
Camp Fire Northwest Ohio encourages Day Camp for kids who are not yet ready to spend multiple nights away from home. To help kids to become accustomed to being away from home in a camping environment.
Youth entering grades K – 6th are eligible for Day Camps.
Day Camp Summer 2021
Week 1 June 2o-24
Week 2 July 5-8*
Week 3 July 11-15
Cost- $150 per Child
*Week 2 $130 per child
sibling discounts are available
financial assistance available for those who qualify
Campers should wear/bring the following items daily:
- All campers must wear closed-toed shoes (no crocs); tennis shoes or closed-toed sandals with a heel strap are permitted.
- Two snacks and a sack lunch; one that does not require refrigeration, and a drink or water bottle.
- Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and bug spray.
- Sweatshirts, jeans, and old tennis shoes – for cool weather and exploring.
- Sandals and flip flops are permitted only to be worn only during water activities.
- Water is available all day for free. Campers are encouraged to bring water bottles to fill throughout the day.
Before/After- Camp Care
- Camp times run from 9 am-4:30 pm.
- All youth who are at camp before 8:45 or after 4:45 will be charged 30 minutes for Before-/After-Camp care.
- Before-Camp Runs from 7:30-8:45am, After-Camp runs from 4:45pm-5:30pm
- The rate is $5.00 per hour per child.
- Must pre-register by calling 419-422-5415, or email email@example.com
Financial Assistance Available
*Individual Scholarship Application
Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.
Light the fire within